Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare appetizing simple garlic knots in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Simple Garlic Knots.
You can cook Simple Garlic Knots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Garlic Knots
- You need 1 of tube (16 oz.) Buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Simple Garlic Knots instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, then stir in the parmesan, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and salt. Set this aside..
- Remove the biscuits from the pan and separate them. Then cut each in half so you have 16 pieces..
- Lightly flour your hands, then roll each biscuit half into a rope, about 5 in long. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking in the ends. Place them onto the baking tray..
- Brush half the butter over the knots, then bake for 8-11 minutes, until golden brown. Once they're done, brush the remaining butter over the finished knots, then serve..