Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy turkey nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Turkey nachos. This is, like, the easiest thing in the universe and will take you less than half an hour to throw together. I may just have to declare this as the best use for leftover turkey!! (also declared the best thing ever by Lewis and Gracey. Directions: In a small saucepan, combine soup and salsa.
Learn how to make Turkey Nachos. Are they amazing nachos because they're piled high with melted cheese and taco-seasoned lean ground turkey? Loaded turkey mini bell pepper nachos – game changer!! You can have Turkey nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey nachos
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- You need of Sweet bell peppers or stop light peppers diced.
- You need of Diced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Shredded marble cheese.
- You need scoops of Tostitos.
These low-carb nachos are loaded with turkey taco meat, cheese and all your favorite nacho toppings! Chunks of leftover turkey are a tasty addition to this thick, cheesy dip that comes from Gayle Lewis of Winston, Oregon. Toss turkey with lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Turkey sandwich, Turkey Nachos, Turkey stir fry!
Turkey nachos instructions
- Brown ground turkey the add taco seasoning…do not drain liquid or add more liquid….flavor is keeped together.
- Dice up all ingredients….I don't like chunky nachos but you may cut them the way you like best!.
- 9×13 glass baking pan layer tostito scoops on bottom & make sure turned up so each scoop can be filled.
- Gradually fill with each ingredient with cheese on top.
- Add new layer of nachos & duplicate….should get at least 3 layers in one pan.
- Preheat oven to 375' and bake until cheese is melted or your nose can smell the aroma.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or quacamole.
What you need to make Loaded Turkey Nachos Salad Bowls: Leftover Turkey (Roasted, Oven baked, or Smoked, etc.) Turkey Nachos. Taco seasoning and a splash of beer create a flavorful base for these nachos. Feel free to mix up the ingredients—substitute black beans. Top turkey nachos recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Nachos are a favorite in my home.