Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: appetizing chicken wing balls in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Chicken Wing Balls.
You can cook Chicken Wing Balls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wing Balls
- It’s 4 Lbs of Ground Chicken.
- You need 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
Chicken Wing Balls step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or stand mixer and mix thoroughly..
- Using a small icecream scoop or hands. Make meatballs into approximately 2 inch in diameter balls.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 12 minutes..
- Deep fry the meatballs as soon as they are removed from oven in batches at 350°F for 2 minutes to get a slightly crispy exterior. Do not over crowd in the fryer..
- Eat plain or cover with your favorite wing sauce or powder..