Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare appetizing grilled sausage and cannellini beans puttanesca w/ garlic bread in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread.
You can cook Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread
- It’s 2 of Bianco Sausages -I used Garlic an Cheese u can use sweet too.
- You need 2-15 oz of cans of Cannellini Beans.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2-15 oz of can of Artichoke Hearts..not marinated.
- You need 1/2 of onion sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of Plum Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of anchovie paste or 1 diced anchovie.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 2/3 of . Cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of standard size baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped badil.
Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread instructions
- To make Puttanesca: add olive oil to large skillet on medium heat add onion saute until translucent 2 or 3 mins stirring frequently add the garlic and the anchovies paste and stir for 30 seconds, add diced tomatoes a pinch of red pepper flakes bring to a simmer.
- Add Cannellini beans to Putanesca cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in artichoke hearts, olives and capers.
- Heat up Grill Pan or exterior grill till hot add Sausages cook till thoroughly cooked inside set aside..
- Make Garlic bread: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice baguette in half length wise to create four 5 or 6 inch sections place pieces cut side up on a baking sheet..
- In a small sauce pan add butter on medium heat add tsp of Garlic saute until fragrant 1 or 2 mins,, don't burn,, remove from heat and put in a small bowl add oregano and red pepper flakes stir to combine..
- Using a pastry brush dip in butter and top baguette slices bake 7 to 10 minutes Serve immediately put bean mixture in 4 bowls top with sliced sausage, fresh basil and parmesan cheese..