Chorizo Queso Nachos.
You can have Chorizo Queso Nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Queso Nachos
- It’s 1 lbs of Mexican Style Chorizo (raw).
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Rice Flour.
- You need 1 can of Evaporated Goats Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Beef Stock.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
Chorizo Queso Nachos step by step
- Cook the chorizo and place into a crockpot leaving most of the fat behind in the pan to build the sauce..
- Sweat the onion in the fat and add the coriander and paprika..
- When the onion is translucent add the flour and whisk for a few minutes to remove the raw flavor..
- Slowly whisk in the can of goats milk and bring to a slight simmer..
- Whisk in the cheese and can of stock..
- Combine with the chorizo in the crockpot and let cook together for at least an hour..
- Serve with whatever condiments you like, chopped jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce or just hover over dipping chip after chip!.