You can have Buffalo Poppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Poppers
- You need 2 lbs of Hot Italian Sausage.
- It’s of Hot Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 block of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2.5 oz of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- You need of Small Sweet Peppers(like in a veggie tray).
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
Buffalo Poppers instructions
- Cook the sausage with the garlic and onion powder along with 2 tablespoons of the hot wing sauce..
- Once sausage is throughly cooked add more wing sauce to taste and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Then shut off the heat and let it cool..
- In mixing bowl whip the cream cheese and about 2 tablespoons of wing sauce and yogurt until smooth. Then stir in the blue cheese and cooled sausage mixture..
- Cut the sweet peppers in half lengthwise and stuff..
- Let sit in the frig for just a bit to allow the cheese to firm up a little and the flavors to come together..