Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy deep fried honey bbq chicken wings & drummettes in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes.
You can cook Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes
- You need 40 of Wings.
- You need 3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn Starch.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 cups of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hickory Seasoning (Liquid Smoke).
Deep Fried Honey BBQ Chicken Wings & Drummettes step by step
- In a separate bowl combine the BBQ sauce, honey and liquid smoke. Stir to combine and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, corn starch, salt, pepper and set aside..
- Add all wings into the bowl and coat them in the flour mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes..
- Take the wings out of the fridge and let them sit at a room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees F. Fry coated wings in batches in hot oil for 13 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove from heat, place wings in a serving bowl, coat them in the prepared honey barbecue sauce and enjoy!.