Buffalo Chicken Wings.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Wings
- It’s 12 of whole chicken wings.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of Buffalo wing sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled blue cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Wings instructions
- Wash the wings and pat dry. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside while heating oil..
- Heat oil to 350. My husband used his turkey fryer so he could fry them all at once. Depending on the size of the wings fry for 14 – 17 minutes..
- Remove from oil and drain for a minute. Put in large bowl and pour sauce over the wings. Toss to coat..
- Pour into platter and top with crumbled blue cheese..