Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook perfect smoked chicken wings and country style ribs 😋 in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋.
You can have SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋 using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋
- Prepare of Family pack chicken wings.
- You need of Family pack country style ribs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Slap ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Wood chips (your choice).
SMOKED Chicken Wings and Country Style Ribs 😋 step by step
- Prepare your smoker I use an offset smoker if you don't have one you can use indirect heat method.
- Marinate chicken wings in olive oil and lemon juice at least 6 hours the longer the better.
- Soak country style ribs in olive oil and lemon juice at least 6 hours the longer the better this tenderizes the meat.
- Soak the wood chips in water they only need at least 30 minutes but won't hurt if longer.
- Prepare wings and ribs by sprinkling the Cajun spice all over the meat.
- Place meat on the smoker then flip and rotate as necessary until desired doneness this takes a few hours just maintain the heat at 180-200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Occasionally throw in some wet wood chips on the fire for good smoke flavor I used apple.
- When done take out the meat and place in a covered container to rest.
- You can add your favorite sauce but I'm telling you you don't need any !!.
- Happy Smoking !!😋😋😋😋😋.