Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook appetizing loaded potato nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Loaded Potato Nachos.
You can cook Loaded Potato Nachos using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Nachos
- Prepare of Meat—————–.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, 2 ounces.
- It’s 6 ounces of chicken thigh boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need of Potatoes—————-.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of yellow potatoes.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Cheeses and other—————-.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Colby pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced bacon.
- It’s of Toppings——————.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
Loaded Potato Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bone and skin from the chicken thigh. Dice and put in a pan with heat..
- Add two ounces of sliced bacon..
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Fry in batches in the hot oil..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt to taste..
- Add the beef along with the spices stir well and cook till browned..
- Add tomato paste taste and adjust spices. Add the beans and simmer for 15 minutes smash half of them..
- Lay the potatoes on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add half the meat mixture..
- The cheese. Oh fry the rest of the bacon crisp..
- Add half the cheese to the top of first layer of meat..
- Crumble the bacon and add on top of the cheese..
- Add the rest of the meat mixture and the rest of the cheese..
- Put into oven till the cheese has melted..
- Serve with sour cream on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.