Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole.
You can cook Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- You need 1 of dice onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- You need 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- It’s of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 packet of taco season.
Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole instructions
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..