Cheese Cake. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. Find easy and decadent cheesecake recipes, from creamy, smooth chocolate to light and fresh strawberry, Allrecipes has all your favorites in one place. Cheesecake delivery is an epic experience at Cheesecake.com.
Check out these cheesecake recipes that are tasty all year-round! Want to celebrate an occasion with something effortlessly elegant? I experimented with cheesecake filling and crust, added new components, read a lot of information. You can have Cheese Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake
- You need 1 pack of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small sachet of apricot sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 45 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 45 gram of butter(melted).
- Prepare of Cake moulder.
- It’s of Vanilla.
And once I got what I wanted. Cheesecake is a dessert consisting of a topping made of soft, fresh cheese (not always cream cheese), usually on a crust or base made from hard biscuits. Çoğu zaman evde yapmaya niyetlenmediğimiz cheesecake'i bu kez evde yapıyoruz, bu cheesecake tarifleri ile dışarıda yediklerimizi unutuyoruz. This vegan cheesecake is so out-of-this-world delicious that I have yet to bring it to any party where both vegans and non vegans.
Cheese Cake step by step
- Take out the baking tray from oven. Preheat oven to 160c.
- Mix the melted butter with egg, vanilla and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk..
- Then add the cheese and continue to whisk.
- Place moulderon baking tray. Pour in the mixture and smooth the surface. Bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins insert a toothpick, when it comes out cleans means it's ready..
- Drop the cake from moulder to plate after baking to release air..
- Spread the apricot sauce on top of cake with spoon. Done.