Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel. Delicious flaky puff pastry roll ups packed full of tomato sauce, ham and cheese. These puff pastry pinwheels are super simple and quick to make and stuffed full of cheese and bacon. Roll the pastry and filling and then brush a little beaten egg on to the edge of the pastry so that the edges stick together.
These cheesy mushroom puff pastry pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for a holiday potluck. They can be eaten warm or at room temperature. These mushroom and cheese puff pastry pinwheels are sure to please your guests. You can have Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel
- Prepare 5 of Large Medjool Dates.
- You need 4 of square Puff pastry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mix Pistachio, macadamia,walnut,almond Nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Blue Chesse.
Along with these, I love creating a variety of appetizers to suit the. Delicious Ham & Cheese Roll Ups made with puff pastry. They make a lovely treat tea for the family or can even be eaten cold for lunch! These goat cheese stuffed dates appetizers use soft and tender Medjool dates stuffed with creamy goat cheese, toasted walnuts and fresh mint.
Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel instructions
- Mesh it all up the dates, crumble the blue cheese and lightly crush the mixnut,.
- Joint the 4 corner firmly and Spread all ingredients generously on the puff pastry then roll it all up firmly.
- Slice it up.
- Layer on the baking tray and bake it at 200 C for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle some honey and enjoy this delicious yummy.
I didn t have enough feta so I added some mozzarella and cream cheese to the feta. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach Rolls with Puff Pastry. The soft, melty goat cheese instead the warm, plumped up date (how much do you like it when I say plumped up date? mixed feelings here) wrapped in the little bite-sized pieces of Now what I want you to do is this: go to the store and pick up these three ingredients – bacon, goat cheese, and dates. Follow our simple pastry recipe to make delicious Butternut Squash & Blue Cheese Danish Pastries that are full of flavour! Quick and easy puff pastry pinwheels recipe with garlic-herb cheese, roasted red peppers, and parmesan cheese.