Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty coctel de camarones mexican shrimp cocktail in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Coctel de Camarones Mexican Shrimp Cocktail.
You can cook Coctel de Camarones Mexican Shrimp Cocktail using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coctel de Camarones Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- It’s 1/2 of large sweet onion, diced.
- You need 2-3 of medium tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of English cucumber, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 of serano peppers, diced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Clamato juice.
- You need 1 cup of tomato juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, cooked, cooled and diced.
- Prepare Dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Coctel de Camarones Mexican Shrimp Cocktail step by step
- If you are using fresh shrimp, cook these first and let them cool completely..
- Chop all vegetables..
- Add all ingredients to a container with a lid..
- Refrigerate for a couple hours so flavors can blend..