Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook yummy italian nachos in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
You can cook Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- You need 1 package of Wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of roma tomatoes (optional).
- It’s of banana peppers (optional).
- You need of black olives (optional).
- It’s of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- It’s of jalapeño (optional).
- You need of salsa.
Italian Nachos step by step
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..