Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook appetizing smoked parmesean garlic bread in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread.
You can have Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of active yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of water (warm).
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked diced fresh Rosemary herb.
- Prepare 4 of gloves of smoked garlic sliced very thin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of olive oil (goes in the dough).
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil (for coating bowel)).
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Smoked Parmesean Garlic Bread step by step
- In a large or stand mixer, add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir together with a spoon, then set aside for 5 minutes..
- If your mixture is bubbly and a bit foamy after 5 minutes congratulations you didn't kill your yeast, if it's not reaction, then start over..
- Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 2 and 1/4 cups of flour, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 4 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, 1 tbsp of diced fresh Rosemary..
- Stir the ingredients together with a spoon until a soft dough forms. Then if your using a mixer or by hand knead dough 8-10 minutes, using an additional 1/4 flour if kneading by hand..You want the dough to be workable but still pretty sticky..
- Grease a large bowel. Scrape the dough into the bowel, forming a ball and turn the dough to coat it the top with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and let dough proof for 45 minutes. (hang on to the plastic wrap).
- Punch down your dough and recover your plastic wrap for an additional 20 minutes of proofing..
- I sprinkle on my pizza peel corn meal and place the dough on the pizza peel, slice a couple of cuts on the top of the dough and slide into the oven at 360 degrees..
- Bake for 20 minutes then I check on it and turn it, bake another 15 minutes..
- After the 15 minutes is done add some parmesan cheese, bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted on the bread. Remove bread add a sprig of Rosemary and enjoy.