Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan). We've embellished the humble carrot to mimic the smoky taste and snappy texture of a hot dog. But the magic doesn't stop there. The new-wave star of your next cookout is smothered in vegan nacho sauce and garnished to lend a jalapeño popper vibe—one we guarantee will entice vegetarians and.
To lend a dairy-free cheesy flavor to plant-based nacho sauce, we use nutritional yeast; look for it in health food stores or well-stocked specialty grocers. It's then smothered in vegan nacho sauce and garnished to lend a jalapeño popper vibe—one we guarantee will entice vegetarians and meat-eaters We've embellished the humble carrot to mimic the smoky taste and snappy texture of a hot dog. It's then smothered in vegan nacho sauce and. You can have Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan)
- It’s 8 of large carrots, rinsed and trimmed ends.
- Prepare 3/4 C of raw cashews.
- You need 2 T of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 T of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 C of jarred salsa.
- It’s 1/4 C of almond milk.
- It’s 3 T of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 T of water.
- It’s 1 pkg of wheat hotdog buns.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/4 C of red onion,, diced.
Carrot hotdogs are really good. to my pleasant surprise! I only came across this concept recently and I'm quite excited about it – especially for using. For the marinade, whisk all the marinade ingredients together until well blended and then pour that into the bag with the carrots. I used soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, veg broth, and. vegan carrot cake recipe vegan pasta sauces vegan puff pastry healthy vegan dinner recipes.
Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan) instructions
- Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for 8 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Round the ends of carrots to fit buns and look like a hotdog..
- Place oil, soy sauce, liquid smoke, paprika, garlic and onion powder in a bowl and whisk. Put the carrots in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the oil mixture over the carrots coating all sides. Bake for 35 minutes turning every 15 minutes..
- Drain cashews. Place cashews, salsa, milk, yeast, cayenne, cumin, tumeric and salt in a blender. Process until creamy. Stir in 1 tsp of water at a time to sauce until you like the consistency..
- Put 1 carrot in each bun and top with the cheese sauce, jalapeno and red onion. Serve. These taste great!.
I know they sound crazy – but these Smoky Vegan Carrot Dogs will absolutely blow your mind. Your eyes are gonna see a carrot on a bun, but your mouth is going to taste one of the best hot dogs you've ever had. Growing up in Germany, meat-heavy dishes and especially sausages are an integral part of Pictures of this fantastic invention have been circulating on social media for the past few months, and after eating the most delicious carrot dog in. A wee bit of canned chipotle chiles goes a long way in infusing this hearty chili with rich, smoky flavor and a hint of heat. Smoky Carrot Dogs with Nacho Sauce. afeistygal > Food > Smoky-carrot-dogs-with-nacho-sauce.