Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect chicken alfredo mozzarella sticks in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks.
You can cook Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks
- Prepare 2 cups of cream cheese.
- It’s 3 of cooked shredded chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten with a little milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of breadcrumbs seasoned with a pinch of fine sea salt.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Chicken Alfredo Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- Warm the cream cheese in the mircowave to make it loose and easier to work with. Add the chicken, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold everything together until mixed throughly.
- Line a 23cm square baking tray and spread the mixture evenly into it and freeze until solid (I used a 9×13 and it took 30 mins to get hard enough to use).
- Cut the slab of chicken/cheese yumminess in to strips. Dip them into the flour, egg mix and breadcrumbs and repeat.
- Fry in batches in a large pot of oil until crisp and browned lightly.
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce and Enjoy;.