Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy nacho cheese tater tot casserole in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole. Combine Tater Tots® with creamy nacho cheese soup, ground beef, and Mexican blended cheese for a crowd-pleasing, quick casserole. We invented this recipe one night after one of us wanted Tater Tot® casserole for supper, while the other wanted Mexican. It's SUPER easy and SUPER yummy!
You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are. Tater Tot Casserole with Corn: An easy addition, add the corn to the onions in the final couple of minutes to warm them through and bake the casserole as directed with no additional cooking time. Mexican Tater Tot Casserole: Flavor the ground beef with a packet of Taco Seasoning. You can cook Nacho cheese tater tot casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese tater tot casserole
- You need 1 of pd hamburger.
- It’s of Frozen tater tots.
- You need of Sour cream(roughly 6 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 15 oz of El Mexicano Nacho cheese sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of French fried onions.
- It’s Half of packet onion soup mix (tasty option).
It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. My kids love this easy tater tot casserole! This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. What Sides go with Tater Tot Casserole.
Nacho cheese tater tot casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook hamburger in skillet and season with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Once hamburger is cooked stir in your cream of celery, nacho cheese sauce(half to full can) and sour cream to the consistency of personal preference..
- Add in some French fried onions to preference, I did about a half cup and mix together well..
- Pour your mixture into a greased baking dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Place your tater tots on top of your casserole and bake for 45-60mins.
- Add more shredded cheese to the top and put back in oven 5 more mins or until cheese melts. Take out and serve..
- I was also thinking onion soup mix I had on hand would be a good addition but didn't test it this time, maybe next..
This tater tot casserole could be served as a side dish itself alongside roasted meats such as roast chicken Yes, you can freeze tater tot casserole but please not that dairy doesn't freeze particularly well. After freezing the cheese will lose it's creamy texture. Ground beef, sausage and cheese make this tater tot casserole with green beans a crowd-pleaser. Cayenne pepper and hot Italian sausage give it a pleasant kick. Tater Tot Casseroles Recipe photo by Taste of Home.