BBQ nachos. Arrange the tortilla chips on a microwave-safe platter. Shred the sausage with a cheese grater; scatter evenly over the chips; top with Cheddar cheese. See more ideas about Nachos, Bbq nachos, Nachos recipe.
Waffle-fries stand in for tortilla chips, the beans are baked rather than refried, and salsa is swapped out for barbecue sauce on shredded Brisket. BBQ Chicken Nachos are so simple to make and grilled in foil pack trays right on the grill. Marinated slow-smoked pulled pork on a bed of tortilla chips topped w/ BBQ sauce, cheese sauce, shredded cheese, jalapeños, and finished off with a light. You can have BBQ nachos using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ nachos
- You need 1-2 lbs of Chuck roast/ pork roast/ chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Bbq sauce.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 c of Dales seasoning low sodium.
- Prepare 1 bag of Doritos (coolRanch/ nacho/ or spicy nacho).
- You need 1 c of water/chicken broth.
- It’s 1 jar of nacho cheese (optional).
Nachos are the answer to most questions in life. They make the best breakfast, the best lunch and they certainly make the best dinner. These nachos are made on the BBQ. Barbecue Nachos are something you find at every football game in the south.
BBQ nachos instructions
- In a crock pot on high heat if partial frozen (8hrs) or low if completely thawed (4-8hrs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. then add 1/2 the onion and 1 garlic clove.
- Put roast or your choice of meat in the crock pot.
- Pour the dale seasoning making sure to cover the meat.
- Then season with remaining onion garlic and pepper.
- Place lid and cook until very tender so you can shred it.
- Shred meat. (Note: fastest way is to use an electric hand mixer.).
- Add your favorite bottle of bbq sauce and mix well.
- On plate place chips (if you place chips leave a whole in a middle like a doughnut so chips will not get soggy).
- Then add meat to middle and top with cheese.
- Side notes: for best results infuse meat with just a little bit of vinegar and seasonings of your choice. Instead of using fresh onion and garlic you can use powder to taste) you can also mix it up and add jerk sauce (find in condiment sections) instead of bbq sauce best with chicken. Some times I top with nacho cheese but it’s really good without it..
And barbecue nachos are perfect football food. You've got to have some great pulled pork to make your barbecue nachos. Make healthier nachos with homemade shredded chicken, a barbecue cream cheese sauce, real cheese, and all the nacho toppings. If dude wasn't such a controlling psycho I would still. This ridiculously delicious BBQ Chicken Nacho dish puts a very clever (and very delicious) spin on a popular Nutrisystem dish, the BBQ Seasoned Chicken lunch.