Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty shrimp cocktail salad in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Shrimp Cocktail Salad.
You can have Shrimp Cocktail Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cocktail Salad
- You need 3/4 pound of cooked shelled shrimp.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, chopped1 small carrot, grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated sweet onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of zesty cocktail sauce.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Lettuce leaves for serving.
- Prepare of Lettece and celery tops for serving.
Shrimp Cocktail Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and letttece and celery tops in a biwl.
- Fold in shrimp, chill until ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of lettece, garnish each with a celery too.