Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are perfect for when you want deviled eggs with a little kick. I use fresh jalapenos that I mince and cook briefly in the grease that is leftover from frying the bacon, along with a little garlic. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
Keto is a low carb, high fat diet with health benefits. It's similar to an Atkins diet, which has weight loss benefits. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are a low carb keto appetizer that everyone will love. You can have Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- You need 6 of Hardboiled Eggs.
- You need 5 Tbs of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 3 strips of cooked Bacon (crunchy).
- You need 3 Tbs of Light Mayo.
- You need 2 Tsp of finely diced Red Onion.
- It’s 2 Tsp of finely diced Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Paprika.
My deviled eggs borrow the flavorings of another all-time great summer snack: jalapeño poppers. Quick and Easy Jalapeno Poppers Deviled Eggs with all-you-want-in-jalapeno-poppers topped on doubled eggs. even crunchy breading! These spicy deviled eggs are bursting with flavor and heat of two kind of jalapenos, pickled and roasted, and have filling of cream cheese and feta to balance the. These Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs have the delicious jalapeno popper flavor without the intense spice.
Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks from eggs and place is small mixing bowl..
- Dice 2 pieces of the crunchy bacon and add to yolk along with Cream Cheese, Mayo, Onion and Jalapeño and salt to taste. Mix well..
- Carefully spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites evenly..
- Chop the remaining strip of bacon and top the eggs. Lightly sprinkle paprika over the eggs..
The thing I love most about these jalapeno popper deviled eggs is the fact that they aren't too spicy but I can still taste the delicious jalapeno flavor. With crunchy bacon and spicy jalapenos, these will be the most flavorful deviled eggs on your appetizer spread. With these Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs, a classic recipe gets a spicy makeover with plenty of crispy bacon and jalapenos! For years, my sister in law has been the designated Deviled Egg maker in our house. They're a constant on both our Christmas and Easter tables, and since she's so darn good.