Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make tasty doritos crushed mozzarella sticks in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks.
You can have Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of block) mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed nacho cheese Doritos.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
Doritos Crushed Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 4" 1/2 sticks similar to the size of string cheese in a small bowl combine crushed Doritos and panko place eggs and flour in separate bowls.
- Working one at a time dip mozzarella sticks in flour and completely coat dip into egg wash to coat completely and allow excess egg to drip back into bowl coat the cheese fully in Doritos mixture patting to adhere as necessary place cheese sticks on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer cover and freeze until frozen about 30-60 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Heat enough oil in a deep skillet over medium/medium-high to cover 1/2 -3/4 way up mozzarella sticks once hot (to test drop a breadcrumb in oil if it starts sizzling you're good to go) and working in batches fry the mozzarella sticks until golden brown about 1 minute per side adjust temperature of oil as needed (too hot and they will brown to quick) remove to a paper towel lined plate and immediately sprinkle with Kosher salt serve immediately.