Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious raspberry jalapeño popper sauce in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Raspberry Jalapeño Popper Sauce.
You can cook Raspberry Jalapeño Popper Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Jalapeño Popper Sauce
- You need 1-1/2 cup of raspberry jam.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Raspberry Jalapeño Popper Sauce step by step
- Add water and jam to a pot and heat. When bubbling add the butter..
- When the butter melts add the honey and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the apple juice and cornstarch and add to the bubbling sauce. Stir till thickened. If too thick add a bit of water..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.