Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings.
You can cook Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings
- You need of Chicken wings.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili sauce (garlic or Thai chili sauce optional).
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar (honey or normal sugar will also do).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1.5 cup of chicken broth (or water).
- Prepare of chicken keel (cut up), wings or drumsticks.
Sweet BBQ Mustard Chili Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix all of the above (except corn flour, chicken broth and soy sauce) into a bowl and taste. Adjust to taste.
- Pour 3/4 of the sauce together with chicken and mix well. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Place chicken into oven at approximately 120 – 160 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes (depends on oven).
- Heat up a pot and pour balance of mixture of sauce into the pot. Add water/broth, soy sauce and adjust to taste. Create slurry with corn flour and water and pour into cooked sauce, mix well and reserve.
- When the chicken is done, plate and pour sauce over chicken and serve! The sauce can be used as a dipping sauce if you set it aside..