Sticky Honey Chicken Wings.
You can have Sticky Honey Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sticky Honey Chicken Wings
- You need 5 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Sticky Honey Chicken Wings instructions
- Cut chicken wings into two parts, drummet & wings. Stir fry minced ginger & garlic on medium heat..
- Add chicken wings and mix. Leave for about 10 minutes until both sides are brown..
- Add 1 tbsp of oyster sauce. Leave for about 2 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce. Mix and leave for 5 minutes..
- Finally, add one cup of honey and mix well for about 3 minutes..