You can have Nacho Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho Dip
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s of Green and red pepper chopped.
- You need of Green onion chopped.
Nacho Dip step by step
- Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning and sour cream in the bottom of an oblong pan..
- Spread a thin layer of salsa over top of cream cheese mixture..
- Put grated cheese over top of salsa..
- Top with chopped peppers and green onions..
- Serve with nacho chips..