Jalapeno Duck Poppers.
You can cook Jalapeno Duck Poppers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Duck Poppers
- Prepare 24 of boneless duck breasts.
- You need 12 of jalapenos cut in half.
- You need 3 pounds of bacon.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream cheese.
Jalapeno Duck Poppers step by step
- After cleaning ducks, soak in salt water for 2-4 days. Change water out daily..
- Marinate duck breasts in Italian dressing for 2 days..
- Fill halfed jalapenos with cheddar and cream cheese mix..
- Top cheesy jalapeno with duck breast..
- Wrap with 2 pieces of bacon..
- Heat in glass pan for 45 minutes or till bacon is crispy on 375..
- Engage with a nice red wine blend. (optional).