Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to cook delicious chicken wings with maple syrup in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup.
You can have Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup
- You need 250 gr of chicken pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and crushed black pepper.
Chicken Wings with Maple Syrup step by step
- Rub the chicken pieces with a bit of salt and crushed black pepper. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and leave at least an hour in the fridge..
- Heat the pan (medium). Arrange the chicken pieces on the pan. Flip after a minute or so until the pieces caramelized..
- When the chicken pieces are half-cooked, add the rest of the marinade. Lower the heat and wait until the chicken pieces are fully cooked..