Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious kid friendly fried mozzarella sticks in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Kid friendly fried mozzarella sticks.
You can have Kid friendly fried mozzarella sticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid friendly fried mozzarella sticks
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella sticks.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch seasoning.
- It’s of Canola oil.
Kid friendly fried mozzarella sticks step by step
- Heat the oil..
- Cut cheese sticks in half.
- Dust cheese sticks in flour..
- Dip in egg wash mix, mix the ranch seasoning in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Put in oil for 30 seconds or until crispy.