Honey Onion Chicken Wings.
You can cook Honey Onion Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Onion Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 of pouches Lipton Dry onion Recipe soup & dop mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of spicey brown mustard.
- You need 18 of wings.
Honey Onion Chicken Wings instructions
- In a large bowl, mix dry oinion soup mix, honey, and mustard..
- Cut the wings at the joint and discard the tips..
- Add the cut wings to the mixture. Toss to coat..
- Place chicken on a baking pan and pour some of the remaining mix on the chicken. Be sure to not over fill because the sauce will rise a bit as it cooks. Bake at 400 degrees for 23 minutes.
- After 23 minutes flip the wings and bake for another 22 minutes..