Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: perfect deviled egg salad in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Deviled Egg Salad.
You can have Deviled Egg Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Salad
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sweet relish.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Deviled Egg Salad step by step
- Peel and halve hard boiled eggs. Place yolks in a medium bowl. Roughly chop whites, set aside..
- Use a fork to mash yolks to a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, dijon, and sweet relish. Blend together until mixture is mostly smooth..
- Add chopped whites. Gently stir to incorporate. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!.