Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 of large loaf Italian bread.
- You need 1 stick of salted butter – softened.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 cloves of fresh garlic – minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning (or 1/4tsp each basil, oregano, marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 cup of shredded 3 cheese Italian blend (such as Kraft).
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil for drizzle.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Slice bread in half horizontally to make a "top" and "bottom" half. Lay out on foil lined baking sheet cut sides up..
- In a small bowl combine butter, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir until well blended..
- Place half of butter mixture on each half of the bread. Spread out into an even layer on each. Top each buttered bread half with one cup of shredded cheese. Drizzle with olive oil..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden..