Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy uncle mac's jalapeño poppers in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Uncle Mac's Jalapeño Poppers.
You can cook Uncle Mac's Jalapeño Poppers using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Uncle Mac's Jalapeño Poppers
- Prepare 24 of large raw jalapeños.
- You need 24 (1 oz) of strips of smoked Gouda cheese.
- Prepare 24 (1 oz) of strips of chicken cutlet.
- You need 12 strips of thin center cut bacon cut in half.
Uncle Mac's Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- Cut a slit lengthwise on top of each Jalapeño then with a small knife remove the seed bulb and ribs from each jalapeno..
- Place one strip of smoked Gouda cheese inside each Jalapeño..
- Place one strip of chicken cutlet inside each Jalapeño on top of smoked Gouda cheese..
- Wrap one half slice of bacon around center of each Jalapeño and secure closed with a toothpick..
- Grill or broil poppers on BBQ or in oven broiler until bacon crisps and peppers begin to char..
- Serve with Marie's asiago peppercorn dressing or any other dressing of your choice..