Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to prepare yummy jalapeno popper stuffed crust pizza in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza.
You can have Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza
- You need 2 of fresh jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of refrigerated pizza crust tube.
- You need 1 of small jar pizza or marinara sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of block Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare slices of pepperoni.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Chop one jalapeno into fine pieces, seeds removed. Slice the other into strips, seeds removed..
- Combine softened cream cheese with chopped jalapenos and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese..
- Example of refrigerated pizza crust..
- Open and stretch out over a pizza pan leaving about an inch of crust overhanging pan..
- Spoon out cream cheese mixture in a line right inside crust line..
- Fold overhanging crust over cheese mixture and make a complete seal with your finger tips..
- Top pizza with sauce, remaining Monterey Jack cheese, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Brush crust with small amount of olive oil and top with jalapeno strips..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.