Deviled eggs and broccoli. Wash broccoli, cut off large leaves and a thin slice of the lower stalk. If stalks are thick, slice lengthwise – almost to the florets. Arrange eggs and broccoli on a platter.
There is an absolute truth that mayonnaise is essential in a Paleo diet, simply because it makes everything taste better. Combine it with eggs and bacon, or with a few slices of prosciutto, and all will be right with the world, at least in those dreamy moments while you are. Deviled eggs are a classic recipe and perfect for the holidays, Easter, potlucks, parties and other gatherings. You can have Deviled eggs and broccoli using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deviled eggs and broccoli
- You need of —Broccoli ———.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of —eggs———.
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- You need as needed of water to boil eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 10 of large stuffed green olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped green olives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s to taste of salt for boiled egg whites.
- Prepare to taste of ground paprika for boiled egg whites.
Deviled eggs are easy to make and you can make them even easier by hard boiling your eggs ahead of time. But the key to the BEST deviled eggs is boiling your eggs perfectly and not over. The Best Broccoli Egg Breakfast Recipes on Yummly Italian Alfredo Broccoli Strata, Broccoli And Egg Breakfast Bites, Healthy Breakfast Quinoa And Broccoli Egg Muffins.
Deviled eggs and broccoli step by step
- Boil the eggs 10 minutes, and peel let cool.
- Steam the broccoli add the salt.
- Slice the eggs in half.
- Carefully remove the yokes to a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, relish, chopped olives, and paprika.
- Add salt and paprika to the boiled egg whites..
- Add the yoke mixture to the egg whites. Add whole olive to top of deviled eggs. Arrange the eggs atop the broccoli.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This recipe might be a slightly different version of green eggs, but there is no doubt it is green. If only I had some ham. This poem was in my head the entire time this broccoli egg bake was It takes a little time to chop up everything, but once that's done you simply mix it with eggs and put it in the oven. Simple steamed broccoli gets a topping of traditional buttered crumbs and hard-cooked egg in this French-by-way-of-Poland inspired recipe. Thought it was a quick easy side dish to make.