Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty grilled bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers.
You can have Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Prepare 10 of jalapenos.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 20 of bacon slices.
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers instructions
- Cut jalapenos in half long ways. Scoop out center..
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth..
- Fill each pepper half with mixture..
- Wrap each pepper with bacon..
- Place poppers filling side down on preheated grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn over and cook for 2-3 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.