Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook tasty tator tot jalepeno popper casserole in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. Add chicken or hamburger for a complete meal.
One of the BEST casseroles you will ever make!. Cheese Tater Tots Recipes on Yummly Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. You can cook Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole
- You need 2 (8 oz) of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mexican Cheddar Jack Cheese, shredded & divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 6 of jalapeño peppers, deseeded & diced.
- It’s 1 (2 lb) of bag tator tots.
- It’s 6 of green onions, thinly sliced.
This Jalapeno Popper Casserole is the perfect weeknight meal, game day recipe or potluck side dish. To make this meal, simply layer While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions. Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it!
Tator Tot Jalepeno Popper Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 425° line tator tots in casserole dish. Bake for 15 mins..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread mixture over top of tator tots. (Not too easy without a spreader lol use a spoon if you don't have one either and spread carefully) Top with remaining cheese, bacon and onions (I put some of the jalapeños on top too) I forgot the bacon on mine :(.
- Bake at 425° for 20 mins. (I'm using the recipes picture because it came out way prettier lol!) Even though I forgot the bacon my family still ate every last piece, not a bit leftover. Enjoy!.
Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly. It's easy, creamy and and oh so yummy! Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe – This easy and tasty Jalapeno Popper Casserole is made with a layer of tater tots, jalapeno popper dip, cheese, and bacon. You can try find out more about Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe – This easy and tasty Jalapeno. Chicken casserole with jalapeño is a smooth and creamy recipe with unparalleled flavor.