Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to prepare perfect mexican-style cheese dip (not your tia’s pimento cheese) in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Mexican-Style Cheese Dip (Not your Tia’s pimento cheese).
You can cook Mexican-Style Cheese Dip (Not your Tia’s pimento cheese) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican-Style Cheese Dip (Not your Tia’s pimento cheese)
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese spread (or softened…but NOT whipped).
- Prepare 2 oz of mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of cotija cheese.
- You need 4 tbs of red bell pepper, finely diced.
- You need 3 tbs of Jalapeno, finely diced (only seed it if you want less spice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of green or spring onion, finely diced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed dried habanero (optional depending on your heat tolerance).
Mexican-Style Cheese Dip (Not your Tia’s pimento cheese) step by step
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine..
- Place in air-tight container and refrigerate for at least 30-45 mins before serving. ENJOY!.