Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make delicious cheese-sticks using only 2 ingredients :3 | fully tummies in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Cheese-Sticks using only 2 Ingredients :3 | Fully Tummies.
You can cook Cheese-Sticks using only 2 Ingredients :3 | Fully Tummies using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese-Sticks using only 2 Ingredients :3 | Fully Tummies
- You need 200 gr of Mozzarella Cheese :3.
- You need of Rice Paper :3.
Cheese-Sticks using only 2 Ingredients :3 | Fully Tummies instructions
- Divide the cheese into lovely small cuboids~ :3.
- Grab 2 rice papers – I’m using 2 because mine are thin but you only need to use 1 if yours are thick~ :3.
- Put the cheese in the middle and let’s wrap~ :3.
- Fold the 2 edges of the rice paper together and slowly fold them into the shape then use a little bit of water to seal the rice paper~ :3.
- Deep fry for 1 minute and 30 seconds on each side then take it out and drain the oil :3.
- Don't forget to like share and subscribe on our channel: Fully Tummies to support us releasing more videos and recipes Also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @fullytummies.
- Link HD: https://youtu.be/_mAal1_L_Xs.