Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can have Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 150 g of Redman Super Sponge Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 tbspn of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 30 g of buttermilk.
- Prepare 30 g of butter, melted.
- It’s of Red food coloring.
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 1 block of Philadelphia cream cheese (250g).
- It’s 6 tbspn of castor sugar (i used fine table sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 4 of tbpn whipped cream.
Easy Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting instructions
- Put in the cake mix, cocoa powder, eggs and buttermilk into mixer bowl. Whisk using medium speed for 3 minutes. Then high speed for 8-10 minutes..
- Fold in melted butter. Followed by red coloring. I used Wilton's gel..
- Scoop into cups. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 150 deg cel, depending on oven. Or till toothpick comes out clean. Once done, cool completely on cooling rack..
- Whisk cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute. Then high speed till sugar dissolved..
- Stir in whipped cream, flattening any air holes in the cream cheese..
- Pipe out on cooled cupcakes. I used Wilton's 2D tip..