Bacon, Ham, Avocado, & Cheese Sandwich. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Double down on pork with our Avocado, Bacon, Ham & Cheese Sandwich.
Then cook the bacon and the ham. Slice the tomatoes and the avocado. Lastly, assemble the sandwich and cook the sandwich using a pan or panini. You can cook Bacon, Ham, Avocado, & Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Ham, Avocado, & Cheese Sandwich
- You need 4 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 slices of cooked ham.
- You need 2 slices of cooked bacon.
- It’s 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 slices of tomatoes.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 of avocado, cut in half, thinly sliced.
It's a hit with our family," says Toby Raymond of Springfield, Oregon. Drain on a paper towel, then set aside. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, avocados and bacon in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, and lemon juice to form the dressing.
Bacon, Ham, Avocado, & Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Spread 2 toast slices with mayo..
- Fill toast slices with remaining ingredients to make 2 sandwiches. Yum! ?.
Toss the salad with the dressing. Bacon Potato Cakes: In large bowl, combine potatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese, flour, garlic, eggs, green onions, and cayenne pepper; season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine romaine, bacon, tomatoes and onion. Avocado bacon crustless quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.