Cheese bread pakoda. Serve Cheese bread pakodas hot with green chutney or tomato sauce. The fun is in eating the pakoras hot as you feel on your palate, the melted cheese with the outer crispy layer. The popular North Indian Snack enjoyed at every get together, irresistible for kids and adults alike!
Cut the bread in the shape of a triangle and place the slice of cheese on it. Keep the other triangle shaped piece of bread over it. Now coat the sandwich completely with the besan batter. You can have Cheese bread pakoda using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese bread pakoda
- It’s 8 of Bread slices.
- It’s of Basen.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Chopped capsicum.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped beans.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
Bread Cheese Pakoda is simply a delicious delight of Indian cheese, bread slices, bengal gram flour and spices. This quick and tasty snack dish can be easily made in few minutes. this recipes is different. usually we use bread and cheese for Sandwich but i prepare differnently in pakoda type with mix of besan flour. its lovely dish for kids. Ingredients for Bread Paneer Cheese Pakoda Recipe. Bread Pakora or Pakoda are a very typical Indian Railway Station food.
Cheese bread pakoda instructions
- Take one bowl add basen, ajwain, salt, oil, ENO and mix it well. Take one more bowl add capsicum, onion, beans, cheese, salt, black pepper then mix it well..
- Take a fry pan and heat oil for deep frying the sandwich´s which is coated in besan batter. Now deep fry untill it becomes golden brown and serve hot with tomato sauce..
- The easiest and delicious breakfast is ready, Enjoy this recipe?.
But this wonderful twist with the Tomato Ketchup and the Mint or Cilantro Chutney, just spruces up the otherwise plain.. Cheese Pakoda) – Snacks and Nibbles I don't think that you have eaten such a tasty Bread and Lightly toast bread slices on the grill pan. Bread Pakoda is a crispy and tasty recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Bread Pakoda by following this easy recipe. Evening snacks especially during winter with a hot cuppa chai is one of the best things EVER!