Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a how to make tasty simple egg & cheese breakfast tortilla in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Simple Egg & Cheese Breakfast Tortilla.
You can have Simple Egg & Cheese Breakfast Tortilla using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Egg & Cheese Breakfast Tortilla
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Flour Fajita Style Tortilla.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray or Vegetable Oil.
Simple Egg & Cheese Breakfast Tortilla step by step
- Prepare your Items.
- Find a skillet that’s the same size of the Tortilla.Spray the skillet and let it heat up on medium heat for a minute or two..
- Crack your egg and Wisp it up til it’s scrambled good while the skillet is heating up..
- Lower the heat a little below medium heat.Then after a minute when it cools down pour in the egg..
- Throw the tortilla on top of the egg.The egg will then stick to the tortilla..
- Flip the tortilla over and put your 1/4 cup of Cheese on the tortilla & egg.Lower the Heat and cover for another minute..
- Then Done Wala 😎.