Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: yummy ham, broccoli, gouda cheese soup in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup.
You can cook Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup
- It’s 4 ounces of Gouda cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked ham.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed plus more for garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Ham, Broccoli, Gouda Cheese Soup instructions
- Steam the broccoli. Cube the ham and fry it in a deep pan, with the black pepper, 2 tablespoons of butter, and tarragon..
- Grate the gouda. Melt the butter with the ham add the seasonings except for some of the dill for garnish..
- When butter is melted add the milk and cheese. Stir till the cheese is creamy don't boil or your soup may break and become grainy. Stir in the broccoli. Mix the flour and water and stir in till it is as thick as you like. Garnish and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.