Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich. The Best Pepperoni Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Italian Pepperoni Sandwich – great lunchbox sandwich idea! Loaded with deli-sliced meat and cheese as well as shredded lettuce.
This post is sponsored by Oscar Mayer. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches. Our version was always a hit and you can make a ton and keep them on hand for after-school snacks. You can have Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of Ham.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Condiments of your choosing.
- You need of Pepperoni.
A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich. It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread. The bread is sometimes buttered and/or toasted. Vegetables like lettuce, tomato, onion or pickle slices can also be included.
Proper School Lunch Pepperoni Ham and Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Heat two clean, seasoned cast iron skillets on medium heat for about 6 minutes..
- Assemble your sandwich with condiments and place it in the pan..
- Place the other pan right on top of the sandwich. The weight of the second pan is going to compress and toast the sandwich nicely. After one minute, turn off the heat and let that sandwich sit for 2 minutes..
- You can get a little freaky if you want and add some egg and vegetables. Whatever fits your fancy..
A simple addition helps our Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich stand out from the crowd. Prepare as directed, adding tomato slices to sandwich filling, and spreading bread slices with GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard before using to prepare sandwiches. Class French Croque Monsieur recipe, toasted ham and Swiss cheese sandwich, topped with a However, I made these for lunch, and was actually a little disappointed. I have had these in France, and Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Sauerkraut on Rye. Greens, Eggs, and Ham, Grilled Cheese.