Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious cheese buns in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
You can have Cheese Buns using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Buns
- You need 113 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Full Cream Milk (i used Anlene powdered milk).
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Tapioca Flour.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
Cheese Buns step by step
- Melt Butter on Low heat on a pan, at Milk. Just when it starts to bubble switch off the stove..
- Add Flour and stir until all adds up. Transfer to a bowl, add egg one by one and beat until the dough becomes sticky..
- Arrange it on a baking tray. Bake it at 190 Degree Celcius for 20 mins..
- Done 🥰.