Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: delicious baked mussels with cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Baked Mussels with Cheese.
You can have Baked Mussels with Cheese using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Mussels with Cheese
- It’s 2 lbs of mussels tahong, cleaned and boiled until the shells open.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 7 cloves of garlic pounded and minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozarella cheese or quick-melt cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Baked Mussels with Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese and garlic then mix well..
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush..
- Top the mussels with mozarella cheese.
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Remove from the oven. Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!.