Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a recipe: tasty baked cheese stuffed peppers in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Baked Cheese Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Baked Cheese Stuffed Peppers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheese Stuffed Peppers
- You need 8 of mini sweet peppers, topped and cored.
- You need 2/3 cup of cheddar jack.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Baked Cheese Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Mix cheese and spices.
- Stuff peppers good. Push cheese down til you can't fit anymore.
- Bake 400° for 15-20 mins.