Today I’d like to give you every single step that you need to follow to create a easiest way to cook yummy eggplant rolled with ham and cheese in just 47 minutes.
Have a recipes youd like to share? Email 5-10 photos and a brief story about your recipes to [email protected] Please include where you are located!. You dont have to be a professional Chef – check out our outdoor recipes tips!
Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese.
You can have Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese
- Prepare 2 of large eggplants, peeled and cut length wise into 1/2 inch slices.
- You need of Basting sauce.
- You need 6 tablespoons of chili infused olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese, plus more for topping.
- Prepare of About 2 cups marinara sauce.
- You need 1/4 pound of thin sliced deli hot ham.
- It’s 8 ounces of sliced provalone cheese.
- Prepare 15 of crisply cooked pepperoni, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion thinly sliced.
Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all basting ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture and place on prepared pan, bake until tender, turning once about 20 minutes.
- Place some marinara in a baking dish, large enough to hold rolls in one layer.
- Assemble rolls.
- Place each eggplant on a work surface.
- Add provalone to cover eggplant.
- Then cover with ham.
- Then roll up.
- Place in sauce covered prepared pan.
- Add some sauce on each roll and sprinkle with Romano cheese and a strip of provolone. Sprinkle with crispy pepperoni and green onion.
- Bake at 425 until hot, about 15 minutes.